You’ll love learning Spanish in San Cristobal de las Casas, nestled in the Chiapas highlands of Mexico, if you want a colonial feel with a large indigenous presence (and lots of handcrafts!). Here's what you need to know to help us find the best Spanish classes for you in San Cristobal de las Casas:
- Do you want small group or private classes?
- How many hours of class per day do you want -- 3, 4, 5, or 6?
- How many weeks or months do you plan to study in San Cristobal?
- Do you want to focus on Spanish for any particular profession, such as medicine, social work, education, law, or international non-profit work?
- Do you have any children or teens traveling with you?
- Are you or someone you're traveling with a senior?
Share your answers with us to see what classes are best for you in San Cristobal. And if you're ready, we'll help you register now!
See a class that interests you? Teach Me Mexico will help you figure out which is best for your needs. Register through us and get the best price. We don't mark up any costs, so our service is free for you.
Cost Per Week (US$)
- Standard Group (15Hrs/Wk)
- Intensive Group (20Hrs/Wk)
- Group Children and Teens
- $120 - 140
- $160 - 240
- $170 - 230
Want private one-on-one Spanish classes? Are you coming to learn Spanish for a specific profession or specialization? Or both? Let us know what Spanish classes you want and we'll find the Spanish classes in San Cristobal de las Casas that you are looking for!
- Normally classes are weekly, Monday through Friday.
- Some schools have a registration fee of US$50-100, as well as a small cost for books.
- In group classes, expect to be with people at about your same Spanish level.
- The more weeks of classes you sign up for, the less per week it costs. Thus the ranges in prices.