- Teach Me Mexico contracts only with reputable Spanish schools in Mexico. We take your experience very seriously.
- When you pay your deposit with Teach Me Mexico, we reserve your spot at the Spanish school you have chosen, at which time the school will take over and work with you to prepare for your arrival.
- We aim to provide the highest-quality customer service possible, and continue to be here for you even after you’re in direct contact with the school.
- You pay the remaining balance due to the school by or at the time of your arrival at the school.
- You provide your own medical insurance. Neither Teach Me Mexico nor your Spanish school provides this.
- You understand that the experience of being in a new place, possibly in someone else’s home as well, and learning a new language may not be what you’re used to, and that it requires patience and flexibility.
- You have read the school’s policies before paying our deposit or the balance to the school.
- Your deposit with Teach Me Mexico is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance that you owe the school is subject to the school’s policies.
- If you wish to reschedule two or more weeks (11 business days minimum) before your scheduled start date, we will help you do so at no additional fee. Please note that the school may have an additional fee, however.
We reserve the right not to reschedule more than two times.
- We reserve the right not to reschedule fewer than two weeks before your scheduled start date.
- Teach Me Mexico does not reimburse you for missed classes. Most schools do not either, so please be sure to check the school’s policies before you pay.
- Your deposit with Teach Me Mexico is based on the school’s price, and therefore the school’s holiday policy. Our deposit remains non-refundable and non-transferable.
Some schools compensate for holidays either with rescheduled hours of instruction or discounts for holidays, while others charge for the entire time and simply do not offer instruction that day. So please be familiar with the school’s holiday policies!
- While your Spanish school may honor additional holidays, they are required by Mexican law to respect the following:
- New Year’s Day
- Constitution Day
- Benito Juarez’s Birthday, observed
- Labor Day
- Revolution Day
Cancellations and Refunds
- Your deposit with Teach Me Mexico is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please let us know if you plan to cancel so that we can let the school know.
- Any amount you may have paid directly to the school is subject to the school’s cancellation and refund policy.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of our terms and conditions before you pay!
Browse the cities in Mexico in which Teach Me Mexico can arrange your Spanish school study for you.
Meet us. Real people who really live in Mexico. We know and love the country – and its Spanish schools.
Read up on Spanish, Mexico, and more. Ask us a question or comment on the content. Join the conversation!
Have a question about how we work? Or ready to have us help you find the Spanish school for you? Contact us!